LEVEL UP with CircusWest!
Start your professional circus career with 4P by CircusWest – Vancouver’s pre-eminent post-secondary artist development program.
4P is designed for motivated circus and movement artists who desire high level specialized training.
- Gain training insight and develop new techniques
- Grow stronger and increase high performance fitness
- Learn marketing and branding tools to reach new audiences
- Create original and compelling circus acts
- Work with peers to produce ensemble circus numbers
- Design theatrical circus performances
Successful applicants will train 16+ hours per week over 10 months, beginning
For more information, and audition dates contact email@example.com
Learn advanced circus skills and prepare for a professional career with this signature performance-focused artist development program!
Space is limited – start your journey to the (Big) top today!
CircusWest works one on one with circus artists to develop their potential as circus artists including technique, choreography, act development, and mentorship.
Circus audition mentoring and coaching
As partner with National Circus School western auditions, CircusWest offer audition preparedness orientation and training sessions to applicants auditioning for college-level circus programs for institutions like the National Circus School, Quebec Circus School, National Institute of Circus Arts, and others.